Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dreaming Big

My vacation to New York has me dreaming about the future and what I should really be doing with my life. Breathing in the country air and feeling the soft warm noses of the horses that live down the rode from our cottage it reminded me of what I wanted in life before it got in the way.

Figuring out how to get what I want may be harder than I had hoped it would be but isn't that life? Even when we think we have our path set or see the light at the end of the tunnel things can happen that knock us off our feet. This was proven last night when I opened an email from a friend informing me that her barn burned down, or while on vacation a dear friend and cousin was diagnosed with cancer. We can plan and plot but life will always get in the way. On a daily basis there are multiple paths put before us and we must choose one of them to follow...or maybe, even lead others down.


I have had a great meaningful conversation with myself. I will share my thoughts and goals. Right now I have to go pay some bills by working my dreaded retail job....................

No comments: